time: 35 minutes
creates 12 muffins
equipment: muffin tin, muffin liners, and mixing stuff
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats (steel-cut oats)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed (frozen is okay)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line muffin tin with 12 silicone liners.
- Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Toss the blueberries into the batter and carefully fold them in.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely before eating or storing.
Lightly spray the muffin liners with nonstick spray so they come out of the paper easier!
The hubby didn’t know if there were suppose to be for breakfast or dessert!
You decide! They are good at any time of the day!
– The Martin’s Kitchen –